background

Thursday, March 15, 2007

My Standard Break From Life




"I've got a regular problem
So my standard break from life is in order..."

This week we had such great weather.
However, most of the time I was inside working. Yuck!
Mountains of work...
Even though I just had spring break I feel worn down with school.

"...I've got a motivation problem
so my standard break from life
is getting longer..."

My sister tells me that every time I make a new friend I ought to buy them an ipod.
Apparently it is a guarantee that I will introduce them to all kinds of new music, so it's only fair that I provide them with somewhere to put it all.
She also tells me that there just isn't enough room on her ipod from all the music I give her.
I have that problem right now too.
Not enough space on my mini... I'll get a bigger one soon

Well, I really must get back to my homework now, but

"I say I don't wanna try
I'd rather sit here all night..."

~Alkaline Trio

No comments: