background

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

I Feel So...



...yucky. I am very under the weather, but trying to press on. I feel like doing nothing at all, but I have many things to get done. I missed a little work, but I made it up by working several hours over on monday, before I started to feel this bad. We are well into the painting phase at creekside. It looks wonderful, and painting is a lot of fun, but there is still much tearing out and sanding going on, not making my sinuses feel any better.

I think that everyone needs to watch the new tv show Creature Comforts monday nights on channel 2. It is so funny! They record people answering questions and then use their voices for claymation characters. This week, one of the topics was art, I laughed so much. It was brilliant! I think that it may be another one of those shows originally done in England, and re-done for the US using the same title. Oh well, I still love it.

(Box Car Racer)

No comments: