background

Saturday, October 20, 2007

Locate the Pieces

My Mother and I went to the thrift store today and found some really fun stuff.







The suitcase is the medium sized part of a set. I didn't want to split it up, but it was in better condition than the other two.
I think I am going to make that crazy bird towel into a pillow, and my mom is going to do something with the other two.


The mug is for Sam, when she returns from her roadtrip.(Miss You!)
I bought the scarf for a 50's chic costume i'm trying to pull together. Maybe by next Halloween I will have all the pieces.


AMC had a Hitchcock marathon today. I watched parts of The Man Who Knew Too Much, and Dial M for Murder. Then I watched Rear Window and the Birds.

Not trying to have a bird theme today, it just happened.

(Matt Pond PA)

2 comments:

Goldfish said...

Oooo. I LOVE Hitchcock movies! :)

Jessie said...

awesome thrifty finds!!!!