background

Saturday, October 6, 2007

You Really Got Me

Oh my! I've been tagged!
Sarah tagged me a while back, and now I'm finally putting up my post.

The rules:

1. Link to your tagger and post these rules. (You can find the Etsy shop and blog for my tagger above).

2. Share 7 facts about yourself: some random, some weird.

3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).

4. Let them know they've been tagged.




1) In my opinion, my best feature is the tiny dot at the corner of my mouth. 'Beauty marks' always used to be associated with glamour, right?


2) In 4th grade I had over 40 bee stings at one time. A bee's nest fell off of my neighbor's house, and landed in this dark shadowy area between their house and my friends house. We were out playing and I ran through the agitated cloud of them accidentally. It was almost like having chicken pox again.



3) I was born in New Jersey.



4) I am allergic to life. To be more specific, I had an allergy test done, and reacted to everything. Especially shellfish, ragweed, and grass.



5) I can tie cherry stems in a knot with my tongue. It is a mostly useless skill to posess, but it entertains me.



6) Bubble Gum Ice Cream is my favorite. My first memory of this treat was at Bonnie Doon when I was in elementary school. It is a little hard to find now. Baskin Robbins carries it, but you never know when you will see it there.


7) I adore robins. They are by far the best kind of bird. They always come to rescue us from winter, and they are so much fun to watch.

I have decided to tag:

Adam

Corey

Hayley

Barbie

Kyle

Eric

Kym




(The Kinks)

2 comments:

Girl Land said...

You're such a good sport. Yay, thanks. :)

Gasp! The bee incident is just like McCullough Culkin in My Girl except you didn't bite the big one thankfully. heh. Seriously, that would suuuuuuck. I got stung about 2 years ago, and I friggin forgot how much it HURTS! Can't even imagine 40 times over.

I can also tie a cherry stem in a knot however, the stem is all bit up and soggy looking after I'm done (nothing like the movies).

Good post.

Happy Harris said...

darn!!!!! I never could run THAT fast - long legs but no GO! thanks for picking me though - it will be fun! Hugs hayley xx