background

Monday, December 17, 2007

Comeback

Wow, It has been a while. This past week was finals. Horrible. I have yet to recover.
Once again, I am staying at my house, but this time, it is for a month. It is nice to be here, but a hassle to pack and move for a month. I really like how we don't get homework over break in college. Now I will have time for craft projects! I really hope to get more stuff back up on etsy. It has been empty for so long due to the busyness of college.

Well, I figure I ought to show you what I've been up to.

This is my self portrait. I went through a really interesting process with this one. I put on the wallpaper, peeled pieces off, painted on it, then left it outside in the rain under some leaves for about a week.

This is my landscape.


This is the collaborative painting Kym and I made. We call it Genocide of Squirrel.


And this one is my final, and favorite. It is based on the art of Jules de Balincourt. I used spray paint for the whole thing Layers and layers of it. I really want to do more spray paintings. Professor Joe is really encouraging me to. We'll see what happens.

So, that is what I have been up to in one class, I will save the rest for another entry.


(Stars)

No comments: