background

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Hey Guys! It's Christmas Time!

Oh what a happy holiday it was!
The four of us got up early and opened presents then Chris came over to celebrate with us.
We had a nice big lunch with a big yummy ham, & the rest of the day was spent decorating cookies, making homemade Chex Mix, and playing British Monopoly. (I found it @ Goodwill a few years ago.)
Of course, I have to talk about my gifts now. I received all kinds of wonderful gifts from my relatives, to whom I would like to say thank you (unofficially - your notes will be mailed soon!)
My parents gave me the Juicy Couture perfume I've been wanting.

I'm not that big on designer label stuff, but how can you resist a logo with those cute little scotties?! Plus, that perfume smells divine!
I also got a new digital camera. I really have been wanting one, but now that I got it I realized that I have to learn how to use it.
What a bother.


(Sufjan Stevens)

No comments: