background

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Birth-day


Today was my birthday! I'm 20, which is cool because I'm not a teenager anymore, but I still can't get into a lot of the concerts downtown that I want to. Everyone tells me not to be in a hurry to grow up, but really I'm not. I can stop after 21. :)

I snapped this picture of a few of my presents. Chris gave me Charade! I've really been wanting to watch it since I bought found the soundtrack on vinyl at Goodwill a few weeks ago. I haven't gotten the present from my parents yet, but I know what it is. A Gocco! It hasn't arrived yet, but I am super excited.

We went to Topnotch today for me to get my nose pierced, but they were out of the jewelry I wanted. They are supposed to get it in stock tomorrow though, so we will be going back.

(Suzanne Vega)

No comments: