background

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Happy Birthday




Today is my Dad's birthday. Happy Birthday Dad!
Chris and I made a spaghetti dinner to celebrate, and it actually turned out awesome! (See mom? You don't have to worry about my lack of cooking skills.) Then we watched a bunch of episodes of a tv show called The Prisoner. It is a show from the 1960's about a spy who resigns, gets gassed in his apartment and wakes up in a strange village that is right out of 1984. I would say it is a combination of LOST, 1984, and a bit of One Flew Over the Cuckoos Nest.
I highly recommend it. I had never heard of it before, but as we watch it, we find things that have been copied or parodied many times in other movies and shows.


I set the VCR to tape Martha Stewart today, and have been counting down the days to see Emily Martin on tv! Unfortunately, my VCR simply refused to change when we turned our clocks forward, so it did not record till an hour after it should have. By the time I got home and realized this, it was 12:40, and too late. :(
I await its internet arrival with great anticipation.

No comments: