background

Sunday, March 2, 2008

Sunlight

The sun came out and it broke 50 degrees today! Even at 8 p.m. I could walk home from my studio without hat, gloves, or scarf, with my head up! We were all very happy, especially Nancy.

It was nice to have a good start to our week, which is going to be horrible. It is midterm time here, in a week we will have our spring break, but we really have to earn it first. I have two tests, and a critique, but on top of all of that, we sophomores have to submit our portfolio for mid program reviews. Le Sigh.

Here is a picture of a little painting I did a few weeks ago.

In other news, if you havn't heard, EMILY MARTIN WILL BE ON TV! She's going to be on the Martha Stewart Show March 11. I think all of you should watch it, even if you really don't like Martha.

See you in a week!

(Matt Pond PA)

No comments: