background

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

A Little More Time

Hello Hello! Just popping in for a little update. I am still in the middle of crazy finals stuff. Just two and a half more weeks till the end of the semester. Here is some of my most recent work:





Barb and I decided to do a little reminiscing in the dollar spot @ Target. We each got some really sweet dinosaur stuff.


And then I found something absolutely amazing!!!



BUBBLE GUM ICE CREAM!!
Hooray! This is the first time I have ever seen Bubble Gum ice cream in a store! This stuff is super hard to find. I refuse to go to Coldstone and have them mix gum balls into vanilla, it is not the same, and Baskin Robbins only has it seasonally, and very rarely even then. So, this is a very exciting development (even if it isn't as good as Baskin Robbins.)

::Sigh:: Back to work.

(The Early November)

No comments: