background

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

What's My Age Again?

Oh, that's right - TWENTY ONE!
Happy Birthday to me.
Here is where I breathe a huge sigh of relief. No more missing concerts because of age requirements. :)

It has been a fantastic celebration. Saturday I went out to celebrate (since I had classes all week) at Woodfield mall. In addition to my AMAZING gifts from my parents, I found some sweet bargains while we were out.






My Family got me the three reproduction jadeite pieces from HomeGoods, as well as the tin canisters. The tiny bowls were on sale @ Anthropology, and the knives were on clearance @ Marshall's. No, they are not plastic knives. They are stainless steel with a non-stick resin coating and plastic blade covers. I love the bold look of them.

The Eiffel tower, band aids and antler hook came from the Urban Outfitters clearance section. The tower puzzle appropriately has 21 pieces. I have been waiting to get the antler hook for a while, since I refused to pay the regular price.

Today I had lunch at Olive garden with a big group of friends. It was a blast. We laughed and laughed the whole time.

After my last class of the day I went home, where there was one last surprise for me. Back in the fall of '07 I posted this, specifically look at the sputnik platter. AAAAAAAnd TA DA:




My mom found these matching glasses at goodwill! How fun is that!? An added bonus is that the teal bowl from Anthropology looks great with the set. Apparently there are more presents on the way, so I will keep you posted.

(Blink 182)

No comments: