background

Friday, September 4, 2009

Chicago

Anybody wondering where I disappeared to?

CHICAGO!

All last week I was here at the Hotel Allegro for Chicago Semester orientation. It was a blast! Now Kym and I have moved into our adorable little apartment, but we have had some trouble communicating with the cable/internet people so that is not hooked up yet. I feel a bit pathetic because I have realized how dependent I am on the internet.

I also don't have any pictures to show since the apartment still looks a bit post apocalyptic. Hopefully it will be all settled soon.

For the quick update, I will be interning at Spudnik Press!

And most importantly:

RENEGADE!




Come on down and look for me! I will be representing Spudnik there along with my boss!

(Sufjan Stevens)

1 comment:

Jaimee said...

Kat, yeah for blog posts! glad to see you made it to chicago (hee,hee) and things are going well. Looking forward to reading about more of your adventures as they come! miss having you here...