background

Saturday, April 17, 2010

You Don't Know What You've Got

The DIY Trunk Show/Chicago Craft Mafia hosted their second annual craft supply sale today. It gives vendors a chance to clean out their extra stuff and buyers get to score some quality stuff for cheap.

I made out like a bandit!



The couple that runs one of my favorite craft vendors, Qylaar, was there. I am always drooling over their fabrics and today they had stacks of it! I snagged a few cute Japanese prints for a steal, but the major bargain of the day was their felt.





I bought these two large grocery bags of felt, plus a bag of miscellaneous scraps for a grand total of $5!

The lady from Chronic Babe was seated at the booth next to them and her jaw dropped when she heard me asking them about it.

I met so many nice people. It was a fantastic way to spend an afternoon.





(Joan Jett and The Blackhearts)

No comments: