background

Thursday, February 15, 2007

Long time, no blog





hmm. I have not posted anything for a while.

I did a button order for a band called the Satellite Picture Show. 100 buttons. It was a lot of fun.

These are some paintings from senior year. Edie Sedgewick, Audrey Hepburn, and Twiggy.
There is a movie out now called Factory Girl. It is about Edie Sedgewick, and all those other fun people who hung out in the factory w/ Andy Warhol. I really want to see it, but it is so hard to find a theatre that has it around here!

Today my shop teacher told me I have a 'ska style'. It's been a while since I heard anyone mention ska.
He liked my black and white wing tip shoes.

4 comments:

Kyle said...

I like the Andy Warhol influence, have you ever read his book? I think it was called "From point A to B and back again" .

Anyway, you should read it if you haven't, Mr. Warhol's mind worked in a way that fascinates me

Zak said...

Ska Style. lawlsz

Cheshire Kat said...

man.. I love all those sweet pictures.. I wonder what cool kid made those.. maybe my BEST FRIEND!!

I am soo excited to be your promoter!! lol
Future business manager and advertiser right here!!

niftynancy said...

lol!!!!!!!!!

the comment above is definitely from me. I accidently posted it as Kat cause I forgot I was on her account!!
so Kat is not conceded.. nor does she have multiple personality syndrome.