background

Friday, June 15, 2007

A Little Bit Me, A Little Bit You





Day two of the photo shoot. More photos by Eric Secker. You really are awesome for helping me out! And of course, thank you very much to the Lovely Lauren and Jazzy Jess for being my hott models in even hotter weather. I even pulled my little sister Meredith into some shots. There are a lot of pictures, so I will be using them in the next several posts, so be sure to check back for more!

Lauren is wearing a 3/4 sleeve turtleneck with three plaid umbrellas floating down the front. I stitched the umbrellas with fabric and felt.
Jessica has on a long sleeved button up shirt which I hand embroidered two cars onto the back in red. It also has some red stitching on the collar and cuffs.
In the last shot, we are all holding some of my bags such as the pinstripe jacket purse, panda tote, multi-colored rabbit tote, and the skyline purse.

The bad news of the day, a colony of earwigs has decided to storm our castle by way of a window well. It is absolutely disgusting!! Parents to the rescue, saving my sister and I from the very scary creepy crawlies.
Oh, and I'm still sick, but getting better -- I think.


(The Monkees)

No comments: