background

Friday, August 17, 2007

Handle With Care

Today was one of the most exciting days of work this whole summer. Our school has a small collection of original artwork by artists such as Picasso, Whistler, Toulouse Lautrec, & Renoir that have been donated. Most people have no idea that the school has them, though they are pretty much the most expensive possessions of the school, and they cannot be replaced. Well, they all needed to be moved from the old art building to the new one, and I got to help! I actually held them in my hands! It was kind of nerve-racking but a real thrill. I am pleased to say that they are all safely nestled away waiting for the day they will have a new place on the walls.
Sadly, I have no pictures for today.

Nancy arrives tomorrow, and we will move into our new room!

(Jenny Lewis & The Watson Twins)

No comments: