background

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Back To The Start




This is the beginning of semester #4. I am only taking 2 classes a day, a nice schedule which gives me open afternoons 3 days a week. I wanted to make sure I had enough time for what I have taken on this semester. Two history classes, bleah, speech, which should be fine, and a really intense art class called methods and critique. It is like 2 classes combined into one. Being the youngest in the class, I'm ready to work super hard to stay at the level the professors expect. We have no assignments as far as the artwork goes, because it is about defining your style and exploring what your work is. We have lots of "busy work" assignments to do though. Since I switched majors, and am not taking classes with the same group of people, I'm in a new studio. It is pretty awesome though, I share the old painting room with two guys, so we each get a lot of space to work.



(Razorlight)

No comments: