background

Sunday, January 13, 2008

Getaway

Chris and I took a little trip up to his home in Wisconsin over the weekend to visit family & friends. It was so nice to get out of Elgin before heading back to classes on Tuesday. I spent the night at my lovely friend Deanna's house. Thanks D!

It was fun to finally meet people that Chris is always talking about. And I got his mom to pull out a bunch of old photo albums full of adorable (and sometimes embarrassing) pictures of his early years. What was really cool to see, was that we had a lot of the same toys like a mickey mouse doll and a totally sweet telephone. His mom gave me a picture of 1st grade Chris, but to spare him any further embarrassment, I won't post it.

I finished up two necklaces I've had in my head for some time, like this gator.



And so ends Christmas break.



(Scatteredtrees)

No comments: