background

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Rollercoaster


I met with the registrar yesterday to figure out my plan for the rest of college. It looks like I will finish in 3 more semesters (not including this one.) My final semester, I hope to be in Chicago doing this internship program that our school is part of.
I've been listening to the Juno soundtrack nonstop. I don't really have any pictures of my work to show. (I forgot to take my camera to studio) So here is a little video for you to enjoy. It is for Locate the Pieces by Matt Pond PA

(Kimya Dawson)

1 comment:

Girl Land said...

Ahhhh, isn't the Juno soundtrack great!? My husband likes the lyric of Anyone Else but You that goes:

Squinched up your face and did a dance
You shook a little turd out of the bottom of your pants

Soooo juvenile. :) xo