background

Saturday, July 5, 2008

One Of These Things First

First and foremost I would like to say Happy Birthday to Sam!



She turned 20 today. I took over an extra special notebook that I decked out for her in green plaid paper.

I also went to the thrift store with my mom today and we managed to find some pretty awesome stuff. My purchase included:



Ghost World on VHS! Hopefully its still in working condition, but it can't be worse than the horrid library DVD. Also, this book from the 60's. Such adorable illustrations!



Then we have this wonderful hand painted mushroom plaque. Not sure when exactly it is from, but I would bet it came straight out of the 70's. It will be making its way into my etsy shop soon.



This adorable little wooden light switch cover will also be appearing in the shop soon.

I don't usually buy things from the thrift store with the intention of selling them, but these two lovely finds were just too good to pass up.

(Nick Drake)

No comments: