background

Friday, July 18, 2008

Now It' Done

Well, it certainly has been a while. Yesterday was my last day of printmaking class. I am really sad about it because I loved that class so much, but it will definitely make things less hectic.

Also, I finally got a Flikr account. I know, it's about time. I don't know why I never looked into it earlier. I will still post a lot of pictures on here, and keep my Picasa albums, but I have added a link over on the right side for my Flicker photos.

I have lots of shirts that will be going into my etsy shop so be sure to check it out.

Here are a few of my most recent ones:









They will all be available in the shop.


(Straylight Run)

1 comment:

kim* said...

yes all good things must come to an end...but it starts a new adventure for you.