background

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

My List

My mom recently showed me this website called wishpot.com. I am absolutely crazy about it! It is a wish list that allows you to upload products from any website! You add a button to your tool bar that allows you to add the item when you come across it.

With Christmas less than 2 months away this will come in handy! I have always hated that I have wish lists on multiple websites. I've also never been a big fan of telling people to buy things (usually because I feel like I could always find it cheaper somewhere myself.) Now when my relatives are asking for suggestions I can point them to my Wishpot list and it has the prices and links right there. Check out the sweet widget on my sidebar ---->

Is anybody else as excited by this as I am?

(the Killers)

No comments: