background

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Spiderwebs


What can I say? I've been gone from my blog for so long there ought to be virtual spiderwebs hanging all over it. Well, I have been extremely busy with school as I am sure you have guessed. I knew going into it that this would be one of my most academically straining semesters and I was right. I'm in History of Design II, History of Art III, Senior Proposal, Faith and Life Issues, the Gospel of Luke, and Graphic Design I. Whew!

We just finished up our first project in GDI. We had to design 3 posters using visual metaphors for education, economy, and health care. I chose to do mine about the United States. For some reason I can't upload them on here, but you can see them on my Flickr site.

In other news, Sentient has started the semester off with a bang. We recently visited the opening of the Fill In The Blank Gallery in Chicago.









It was so much fun. We got there a bit early, so we were official their first visitors. The people who own it are so nice. We hope to work with them in the future for our own gallery show.

I snatched these photos from Adam. He's pretty fantastic with a camera.

(No Doubt)

No comments: