background

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

The Modern Things


Finally I have visited the modern wing of the Art Institute of Chicago! I always feel weird talking pictures in there so I don't really have any of my own to post. That one is from their website.

I would have loved to spend more time there. It was really strange because I am not used to it now. I have gone to the Art Institute so many times in my life, especially frequent in college, so I had become so familiar with where everything was. I could go on autopilot when I got there, and I felt comfortable. Now that the new wing is open, I don't know where anything is anymore, and there are many new things to see. Don't get me wrong, I think that it is great, but I just didn't like that I spent more time than usual trying to figure out where I was and where other things were.

(Björk)

No comments: