background

Friday, January 8, 2010

Bette Davis Eyes

Monday night I added a new little critter to our household. I am very excited to introduce Bette Davis!



Uncanny resemblance right? For anyone who isn't familiar with the original Bette (especially people from my generation) you should check her out.

Now, I have owned MANY small animals in my life, but I have never had one who would fall asleep in my arms like this little lady.



ADORABLE! Like any other ham, she loves to run in her wheel all night long. It's a good thing I am a heavy sleeper, so it doesn't bother me. She is still a bit nervous and jumpy at times, but hopefully she will get used to it here and calm down a little. I am not sure how old she is, but she only weighs 3.4 ounces and her fur is so soft! Needless to say, I am having so much fun with her!

(Kim Carnes)

No comments: