background

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Fun, Fun, Fun

Went to Ikea with Christopher today!

I was looking at the catalog again since the discovery of the tabletop in my last post, and saw some things that I definitely had to go check out!



This rolling flat file turned out to be a perfect storage solution for my artwork and supplies! The only problem is that I filled it so quickly and still have plenty more to put away. I don't really have the space for another one right now, but I hope to get one eventually.

I also bought some succulent plants. I have become obsessed with these lately, since they seem to be very resilient, and I have a black thumb. They are so cheap at Ikea, and they have a lot of different varieties. I also found a simple wooden planter in the as-is section for $2.

(The Beach Boys)

No comments: