background

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Holland

If I could be on The Best Thing I Ever Ate, I would tell the world about the New Holland Brewing Company. This is the Tarheel BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwich:


"Carolina style vinegar mustard mop with BBQ spices dress slow roasted pork on a bakery fresh bun with bread and butter pickles, horseradish mayo, and lettuce."


It absolutely blew me away. It was heavenly. And only $7.99!? Go there the first chance you get!! As you can guess by the title, they make a lot of their own beverages. They have one beer called Mad Hatter, which I was pretty excited about (even though I hate beer!)

I was sad to learn that Roxie's Vintage had closed, but there were still a lot of cute stores. There was a huge fair trade store where I got a beautiful necklace from India. We also loved the candy store. I got some pretty little chocolates to take to work.





(Sufjan Stevens)

No comments: