background

Friday, August 1, 2008

Different Names For The Same Thing

The suggestion was made to me recently that I should consider changing the name of my business. The person who brought it up definitely had good points, and the experience to know what she is talking about. She worries that people will automatically think of Disney, and that I should try to come up with something more original so that I am not associated with someone else's creativity.

I don't really know where to begin with that, but I welcome your feedback on the subject. If I get a lot of response maybe I can even set up a little poll or something.

(Death Cab For Cutie)

1 comment:

Girl Land said...

Frankly, I love anything Alice in Wonderland related. And I don't automatically think of the Disney (bleh) version either. I think you should keep it!!!! Wonder if you could maybe just develop some graphics that are Alice related in your own nifty style??? I would love to see what you come up with! xo